Full Stack Developers are computer programmers who specialize in website design.Full Stack Developer duties include determining the structure and design of web pages, striking a balance between functional and aesthetic design and ensuring web design is optimized for smartphones.
- Be extremely proactive in identifying issues and tackling challenges.
- Be very thirsty to learn and grow, both professionally as well as personally.
- Other important requirements include the technical skills listed below.
- Proven ability to learn quickly and apply new
Possible for supporting the entire application lifecycle including Concept, Design, Develop, Test, Release and Support.
- Talents between 3 – 7 years of experience in Web Services is preferred.
- Developing RESTful API and Microservices
- Produce fully functional web applications writing clean code. Conduct unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions.
- Analyze and Prototype an application with minimum requirements and guidance.
- Understanding and implementation of security and data protection (OAuth, JWT).
- Develop mock client apps to perform end-to-end testing.
- Assist in integration, QA, and Performance tests
- Assist in production monitoring setup and rollout to partners
- Have a post-project implementation responsibility to monitor product quality, triage any issues and adjust as customers deem necessary
- Good Knowledge of English Language (Speaking and Writing)
- Experience with Workflow managements